With my photography.....one of the things that inspires me is .....Pictures!
When I go take pictures I will usually print one or two 8x10s of my favorite photos from the shoot. Since living in this apartment we have hung a couple of things but I hate patching holes when we leave so I just tape our pictures to the wall. I have been putting up my pictures on the "inspiration wall" which as you can see is a closet door with all of the pictures taped to it. Recently my wall ran out of room and had to put pictures up on another wall, which I was avoiding.
As I was working out one day I thought about how I saw a cork board wall on extreme home makeover once and started searching the internet for cheap cork board. Couldn't find any so I went to home depot where they suggested this foam board stuff that was super cheap and a great idea. I then covered the foam board with black material and now I can change my pictures whenever I want with out damaging the wall. I have only done a couple of square and by all means they are not perfect, but I like my new inspiration wall!
I plan on making a couple more rows and will take a picture after but for now this will have to do! I love this wall and plan on having a whole wall like this in my future house someday!


No comments:
Post a Comment