It's the little things that matter most...... I am always getting on Derek's case about "his cup". Since Derek got home from his mission he always puts his cup on top of the fridge so he can reuse it and I won't wash it. I hate that Derek puts his cup up there, because when you get into the freezer the cup falls over!
Today I got home from work and decided to find something to eat. I got in the freezer and that cup started shaking around. I instantly turned to tell Derek once again that he needs to find a new place for his cup....and he wasn't there.
I spent the next 2 minutes fighting with myself on whether I should take it down and wash it or leave it there because it is my little reminder of how much I love the things my husband does that sometimes annoy me.
Needless to say I left the cup there to be washed another day!

No comments:
Post a Comment