On Dec. 31, 2012 we had lots of visitors. I let people know that they could come anytime afternoon and we had tons of visitors. We had our family... Grandma Ilene, Grandpa Kent, Grandma Robin and Morgan. Then she had lots of friends visit.
The first friends to come were the Russell Family. Derek and Nathan are best friends and they just had their baby girls a week apart from each other. Daphne was born first at 8lbs and Summer was born next at 10lbs. I do love how much hair Daphne has compared to our little Summer. Nathan's wife Jessica and oldest daughter Josie came to visit as well.
Then my good friend Ashley Knapp came to visit with Summer.
Then Janet my supervisor and good friend from work came. Janet just loves babies and cried when she held Summer.
Then Derek's good friend from school here at ASU Jex, his wife Aubrey, and their beautiful daughter Jentry came to visit. I told Jentry it is time for her to have another.
Jentry was so cute she had practiced saying Summer and said it when she saw her. Then she said "eye" and poked Summer in the eye. I thought it was so cute! Later that evening I forgot to take a picture but another good friend from work, Mallory, came to the hospital to visit.
After all of our friends and family left we were once again alone. We had vitals checked, showered, and then it was time to celebrate the new year. I forgot to bring a bottle opener so I took my keys and used my house key to open the martinelli's. I knew I would bend the key, but I thought it was worth the $3.00 to make a new key. At midnight we set up the self timer, got our plastic glasses of Martinelli's and brought in 2013 in Chandler Regional Medical Center room 464 with our brand new baby girl!





2 comments:
I love that picture of Summer right before th epicture of the flowers. And your cute NY's picture. Love love love all the friends and family you have
So fun!! I wish we had been there to visit too. :( I love the picture of Jentry and Summer! So cute! And I am super impressed that you were up and moving! You look great!!
Post a Comment