Every year my mom gives each grandchild a photo book of the year's adventures with Nana and Papa. And of course since I take the majority of the pictures I make the books and get them shipped to my mom. I love doing this every year. It is amazing to sit down and look at all of the fun times and blessings that have come this year!
I love all of my nieces and it is great to put together a book about the fun they had with my mom and dad. Of course right now it is just a book with pictures of them, but I hope that in the future the books will mean so much more to them. I love the holidays and this is by far one of my favorite things to do to prepare for the holidays.
1 comment:
Oh man you KNOW I love this.
Post a Comment