My response was "Seriously?" I am always the one who wants to go visit family and though he likes visits he never is the one to bring it up that he wants to go.
Derek then suggested that we go home for Christmas... only one problem. I have to work the day before and the day after. Derek said that he checked it out and he found a flight for Christmas Eve after I get off work and then a flight the day after Christmas before the store opens.
How could I possible say no to spending Christmas with my Morgan. Here we go for another crazy trip to California! I am only staying for 24hrs, but Derek will be able to stay for a week and spend some quality time with his dad.
I just can't wait for the day when we might be closer to family again so it isn't such a pain in the butt, and expensive to go visit. I seriously feel like half of our income goes to all the trips we make home through out the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment