Saturday, May 7, 2011

Maxed out!

I think it is so fun to write about the things you did when you had no kids! Well this is definitely a thing we can do because we have no kids. Derek and I have been trying to hold off as long as possible to run the AC so we don't have huge bills for many months! With it getting to 115 degrees during June, July and August we figured to save a few bucks we would not use our AC as long as we can handle it. 

Today is May 7th and I told Derek "It is so hot in here" and he replies "It's not that bad" 

Sure enough I go to our AC control and as you can see we are maxed out on our heat which means it is at least 91 degrees in our apartment! The thing that stinks is it is so much cooler outside but where our apartment sits we don't get much air flow. So as I write this I sit here sweating and thinking.....The things we do when we are a young married couple! 

No comments: