Thursday, January 6, 2011

The best of 2010

This year there were many good things.....
- Derek Graduated from Southern Virginia University with his Bachelors in Spanish
-Derek played Independent Pro Baseball in Texas over the summer.
-Derek got into and received a TA position to Arizona State for his Master's
-Mandi got a full time job cutting hair in Arizona.
-Jade and Morgan got baptized (our nieces)
- And we have been very fortunate to have lots of family time this year!

I am very grateful for many things this year. I think one of the best things is that our transition to living in Arizona has been great. Trust me when I say it isn't home, but we live in a great apartment, have a great ward, and Derek and I both have great jobs!!! I just can't wait to see what 2011 will bring us!

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a great year! I'm glad Arizona is going so well for you guys!

RachelAA said...

You guys are creating a fabulous foundation for your future. I too can't wait to see what 2011 has to offer you two