To me Summer's 1st Birthday was a total hit! It was the first party I have planned for a child of mine and I loved every minute of it. We had just our family there at my parents. I had big hopes of getting good pictures of Summer opening presents and eating her first cake, so we did presents and cake first. She did great with gifts, because Derek helped her. She really didn't open the presents very well by herself. The cake on the other hand. She dived right in and would not let us take it away. She was eating handfuls of the cake and I just love it. Papa Kent put together a roller coaster that Summer and Hudson rode on and thought was really neat. Then we ate lunch, played kickball and called it a night with the party. It was a very fun ,but simple first birthday party!





















No comments:
Post a Comment