Friday, December 28, 2012
December 27th...Last day of work
I just have to mention how grateful I am to have an amazing job in a terrible economy. Today was my last day of working 8 hours before going on maternity leave. I get to have 8 weeks off paid and I am so grateful and feel so blessed that after having a baby I am not only able to stay home and be with her, but that I get paid to do it! It was a super hard shift at 39 weeks pregnant, long, tiring and I was pretty short with people. All and all though it was a good day and it was good to leave at the end of the night knowing that I have two days left till I get to met the little one inside of my belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment