Monday, July 23, 2012
What is new....
Not to much is going on. I am four months pregnant and still get reminded every time I go to the doctors that I am pregnant. I know that sounds funny but because Derek isn't here and we don't know the gender and I am not at all sick....I just don't feel pregnant. I told Derek this past week that if all a of my pregnancies are like this one then I can handle 10 kids. Just kidding, but I could handle a few. I have been very blessed these past couple of weeks to have some good friends of mine out here in Arizona to help keep me busy. Ashley Knapp just moved out here and Chelsea Knapp is coming today for a couple of months in her off semester of school. I love having friends close by. Work has been crazy busy. With everyone going on vacations I have been working 40 hours a week and it has been kicking my butt a little. Hopefully everything will go back to normal once school starts up again. In two weeks I get to fly out to california to photography a wedding. I will be able to spent some of that time with Derek which I am so excited about. Then it will only be two more weeks until he is home for good! Oh I just can't wait!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So glad to hear that you're feeling well! Friends make such a big difference, what a blessing to have some good friends close by.
Makes me so happy to hear you have good friends around you!
Post a Comment